Monday, March 27, 2017

Mini Facial and Body Cleansing Brush by AUMELO Review

This is a nice smaller size face brush that can also be used on your feet or body. It's small but mighty and fits great in your hand. It comes with 4 different heads (5 total but 2 are the same sponge). It is really easy to use, you stick on whatever head you want and put in 2 batteries and push the power button. There are two speed options, high and low, depending on your preference you pick which one. I like the high, I feel like it helps get the job done faster when washing my face..but for my feet I tend to use the low to almost pamper myself and not hurt myself. The brush one is super soft on my face and I love how they have a vented cap which allows the water to drain out but you also don't mess up the bristles by having it lay up against things. I really love it. It has a lot of uses and I highly recommend it!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment