Monday, March 27, 2017

FidgetKool Cube Review








Oh My Goodness!!! Stop the presses ya'll..this thing is about as cool as they come!! I am so in love and I carry it everywhere with me!! There are so many amazing things to do and it's just so satisfying!! There is a joystick, a big clicker switch, wheels that spin, a rolling ball that you can click, a spinning circle, buttons to push, one clicks up and down, 3 make a nice button pushing noise and 1 is quiet. It is such an amazing thing and I love hanging onto it in traffic, it really helps calm me down and gives my fingers something to do while not moving. my kids keep trying to take it from me, I guess I should get them their own. It's a great size, nice and big, I got another one and it was minuscule compared to this one. I love it so much, this may possibly be my most favorite thing I've ever bought!! Highly highly recommend!!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment