Wednesday, May 3, 2017

INLIFE Robotic Vacuum Review

This thing is amazing! If you have heard of a roomba (and if you haven't what rock do you live under?) then this is a great [cheaper] alternative! I had a roomba (more than one because they kept breaking) growing up. Since having my own kids and a dog I was literally vacuuming every single day..it's exhausting and annoying and I have been wanting one of these for the longest time. I was saving up and found this one! It is amazing!!! I absolutely adore how it vacuums and MOPS! Yes I said mops and my hard floors need it (we have a steamer and it sucks but that is another story..). It comes with so many pieces and a remote and it's super easy to follow the directions in the book and figure out everything it can do (I'm still learning) I'm very very impressed!!! 2 thumbs up, no screw it 15 thumbs up (2 from everyone in the house and 1 from the three legged dog)Highly recommend!! Picks up big pieces of junk on the floor and the sensors help it navigate perfectly! You can totally see a big difference!!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment