Sunday, March 26, 2017

TerraMax Premium Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Review

 I love using all natural products, I am trying to get away from all things with harmful chemicals, not only for myself and my kids but for our furry friend #FlashtheTripodBulldog (yepp check out her story on facebook and instagram). Being a bulldog her skin is super sensitive and being a #Tripawed her joints are a major concern as she gets older and older. That all being said I have done research upon research and I stumbled across Salmon oil and how many bully families recommend it! I was lucky enough to be able to test out TerraMax Pro's Premium Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil! I love it, it is really easy to use, we just mix some in with her food ( 1/2 ts for every 25lbs your dog weighs) and it's done. My girl LOVES the taste and can't get enough, I mean it is like a special added treat! Here is what is said by vets about it "Adding TerraMax Pro's Premium Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil as a treat to your cat or dog food helps support healthy skin, coat, joints, cardiovascular health, nervous system and the development and maintenance of the brain, eyes and immune system. It may also help promote weight loss and help reduce certain allergies and yeast infections" I mean how cool is that!! It does sooo much!! How could you not want this for your furry friends, dogs and cats alike..any age, size, or breed. They can all benefit from it! I love it. The bottle is huge and comes with two different spouts to use to your liking, we like the pump and have taught our kids how much goes in so it's easy for them to use when they feed her. It's so good and I know this will really support her and give her what she needs to have a long healthy, happy life!! 
#terramaxpro

Buy yours here!











Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment