Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Walkas Lamp with Message Board Review

This lamp is soo cool! It is smaller than I expected but that can actually be a good thing, like it doesn't take up a ton of space. It has this awesome little memo board and comes with a marker that is really pretty and pretty cool in itself. The link almost comes alive when it dries. Aside from the memo board the lamp part itself is awesome, it has 3 brightness's, and let me tell you it gets BRIGHT!! Really easy to use. You plug it in using the USB cable, so use an adapter to plug it in to the wall or plug it into your computer. The memo board will light up and glow and I just adore this blue! To use the lamp part you tap the "button" and tap until your desired brightness. There is an on/off switch on the bottom, make sure that is on and voila! I love this thing and I want to order more for my kid's rooms, I think it would be fun to leave them little notes! I highly recommend it!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment