Tuesday, May 1, 2018

RORAIMA Dog Tent Review

This thing is awesome! I mean it is really super cool!! WAAY too small for my dog but you know it is perfect for my friend's dog. So any who, back to it, it is really compact so perfect for camping because who needs a ton of extra heavy junk to lug around? Not me! So it's pretty lightweight, comes with it's own carrying bag and it's really cute. It was super easy to put up but a little harder to take down, but then again I was being cautious because I didn't want to break a nail and you never know with this stuff lol so here it is in it's handy dandy carrying bag

Really lightweight, easy to carry, has the nice strap handle thing going on, all in all really nice. Now to open it...which I took a video of but my dumb self didn't angle the camera right so it's mostly just my stomach and no one needs to see that lol so moving on..here is it up!!

and that is without the rain cover on it. So I was like AWWW (and then you know what, this could be really cute for the soccer field and stick a small baby in it lol just saying) but I didn't just say that...moving on..so I have it all set up and I'm looking at it and looking and my dog and back and forth and just realize it is NOT going to happen so I did the next best thing, I put him next to it! ha ha ha He loved it!
and if you really want to laugh head over to my youtube channel ( ) and see the video of me trying to get him to go in it and him "talking" back telling me there is no way in H E double hockey sticks he is gonna fit! So back to the tent, after the "photoshoot" with #BenjaminBentlytheThird I realized I didn't put the rain thing on so I had to get one more even though he was done.

Oh and I can't forget that it comes with stakes:

Very importante (in my worst accent) so this shizz doesn't blow away with your tiny pooch in it lol But long story short..it's made really well, super cute, fits medium (maybe) size dogs and under and it's lightweight and easy to put up and tear down. Good product! 5 stars from me! By yours here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077S8TKPY
#dogtent #RORAIMA
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment