Friday, April 20, 2018

X-SHINE 5D DIY Diamond Painting (blue) Rose Review

These things are so fun! I have so many friends that have started to get into these. So here is a link to the kit that I got: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BQD31V4
Go buy yours and check out everything that comes with it

that is everything that comes with it! So here is a close up on the "gems, diamonds, beads" (whatever you want to call them)

Here are the handy dandy tools you get, which includes a metal tweezers, a plastic tray to hold the beads, a sticky square of some substance (lol) and the dabbing tool which has two ends, one for picking up the beads and the other for either pushing them down better or scraping them up, I'm not really sure..
So here is a better look at the mat. On the right side it has the picture and then a number guide. It is covered with a plastic protective thing since the mat is sticky (how the beads stay down) and it's really nice feeling, not too thin, not flimsy or cheap, good quality canvas.

The box is all you get instruction wise and it is a little helpful, I've never done one of these before so I am basically going in blind but I can color by numbers and have embroidered so I can do it just didn't know what I was really getting into at first.

So yeah, I haven't started it, it is a gift, so it's not even for me but I do want to buy myself the starry night one they have under the same listing on amazon and now I will because this thing is pretty cool!!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment