Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Amelleon Packing Cubes Review


I have been wanting to get every member in my house a set of travel cubes for our upcoming trip, this is the last one I needed. They are really well made and are a must have for any one traveling!! They are very spacious and really makes traveling with kids soo simple. Everyone get's their own cubes and each cube holds a certain thing so it's a way to travel with a lot of people for the least amount of suitcases! My Aunt first told me about it and I was skeptical but once I tried it I never want to travel any other way, sounds dramatic but I promise you will feel the same. Take some of the stress away! You are worth it!! I love the different colors in these, they are funky but most of all each bag is spacious. You will be able to fit so much more in the same about of space.
*not these cubes but ones just like it*
We went away for a weekend to LA and I was able to pack 6 of us in one medium suitcase, that is including a kid in diapers and one that was potty training (which meant a ton of extra clothes, just in case). Each kid had their own cube, I was able to fit entire outfits and extra clothes in them) Then each adult had their own, it was so great, I used tape and put it on each bag and then wrote each person's name on them so we would know who's is who. They were so excited to each have their own and they got to be responsible and they knew exactly where their own clothes were and it really really took a ton of stress off of my shoulders having to track down this kid's sock and this one's shirt. etc....

Buy yours here: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DAWR6N4DSVZFN&field-keywords=travel+laundry+bag


+
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment