Thursday, May 25, 2017

Pink Rechargeable Walkie Talkies Review

My kids have had so much fun with these. The last set of walkie talkies we had met their end with my 3 yr old "washing" them in the sink..well my older two loved them and were devastated so I knew I had to get them another set. these are really cute! They love them! I have boys but I wanted the bright pink so they wouldn't get lost lol The sounds is great and they are fun and easy to use. You can't use them too far from each other but they work great in the house and right outside when they are playing "hide and seek". They enjoy them so I am happy! Oh my favorite part is they can use batteries OR you can plug them in and charge them up!! Finally a toy that doesn't need a million batteries!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment