Tuesday, March 14, 2017

INVESCH Charging Station Review

Just to be clear, this is just a stand that you plug your own cords into. There seemed to be some confusion when reading through some reviews. I wanted a charger station for my living room for when we are downstairs and need to charge our phones or when friends want to charge phones etc. This thing is perfect! You can fit and charge 4 phones at a time. All you do is attach the power cord and plug that into the wall, then plug in your USB charging cable into the stand and voila..now most of us do not have short short cords so I just tied mine up with a cable tie to help keep the mess down. Not all the slots are the same size which is nice because it accommodates different phones and also phones with cases. The outside ones are bigger than the two middle ones, although I can still fit my note5 in the smaller slots with my fill case, it is just snug, but it fits. I think it's really nice and really helps keep clutter to a minimum but provides us with a small place to charge phones. I highly recommend it!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment