Tuesday, March 14, 2017

JUNEHOUSE Virtual Reality Headset Review

This is a really really nice VR headset!! I had gotten one awhile ago but my kids broke it, thanks boys, so we were wanting another one to play around with. This one is sooo much nicer! And bonus it comes with a cool remote too. I have a Note 5 and I have to take it out of its case but it does fit once it's naked. The view is remarkable and there are so many things to do with it. It's great for watching videos, movies or playing games! It's very well made and this one I will be keeping away from the kiddos (or just getting them their own). I highly recommend it. We don't do an awful lot of things requiring a VR headsets but it is fun to play with every once in awhile and with the quality of this one I know we will be playing with it so much more often. The strap is adjustable to many head sizes and is very comfortable. It isn't overly heavy and the controller is flawless and feels great in your hand. Comes with everything you need to pair it to your phone.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment