Sunday, March 19, 2017

Gideon™ Massaging Cushion Review

Wooo this thing is cool! Now I am 5'10, I would prefer the back to go up higher than it does but I have a neck massager I can always use with it, who am I kidding, my husband is stealing this for his car since it comes with the lighter adapter. He drives over 140 miles a day to and from work so this is great to make his commute more comfortable. It does a lot, I didn't personally try the heat yet because it's been warm here and my butt is already hot lol But I appreciate it, the controller has a bunch of different settings and you can customize it to your linking. I loved the middle back setting. I like how you could manually move the rollers too, that was nice. But the rollers stop at the bottom of my shoulder blades and that isn't too comfy so I can't use the full back but my mom is shorter and she said it hits her great. So I say get it! It's really awesome, it comes with a wall plug or a car one, so that is really cool! It's nice it is a back and bottom, that sets it apart! I highly recommend it!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment